Saturday, March 19, 2011

Exist. Live.

3 months til the big day!!! I am so happy, I cry a little bit...but it's one of those crys where you smile the whole time, and you dont actually have tears, your eyes just get really red because you're so stinkin' thankful to be so blessed.

Love makes you cry ya know? Or my dad wouldn't get teary-eyed every time I leave for Conway again!

I'm not a basketcase! Just sooo blessed, I get emotional about it.

So if you see me running on Salem trail, with red eyes and a HUGE smile on my face its because I'm listening to praise music, doing one of my favorite things (running), and thinking about how much I love ethan and my family, and his family! :)

So, I haven't blogged in over a month because I have been so busy with school and work and wedding planning that I haven't had a chance to blog about anything cool!!

I still LOVE my job. Seriously, best job I've ever had. But I am so thankful that I worked at VisionCare. Even though I was miserable and came home crying everyday...it really thickened up my skin! I'm not as easily offended anymore and I learned some characteristics and qualities that make a work environment stronger and some that make a work environment vicious and miserable. Now I can easily distinguish between the two and can avoid things that aren't beneficial!

But Acxiom has been great, I love working with the people I work with. We're a team! We're not out to destroy each other!

Anyway yesterday some of the ladies were talking about their friends who have jobs other places that require them to get up at 5am and stay at the office until late, and really their lives are their jobs. They aren't living, they're existing until Saturday.

What a sad life, not to live, but to exist.

It got me thinking....here we go again!!......

In our relationships with God are we living or existing?

Are we trudging through the week until Sunday when we can have an emotional worship set with God?

Or are we living every day of our week with Him?

Jesus said: "The thief comes only to steal kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it to the fullest." John 10:10

"Remain in me, and I will remain in you." John 15:4

Woop woop! What good news! I don't want to exist, I want to live! Because he came so I may have life to the fullest simply by remaining in Him!! Everyday life, everyday joy, not in emotions, but by His very Word!