Friday, March 19, 2010

Dog Joy

Good news! I got unsubscribed from the Papa John's email list! That is probably the best thing that's happened to me all day. But I'm not planning on telling Ethan how to do it, he can suffer for a little while. >:-/

Last night he took me to the Peyton Creek Fish House, fish buffet. Pretty much my new favorite restaurant. Whenever we were at the buffet I asked him what a Hushpuppy was and he got all tense and whispered "Be quiet we're gonna get shot"
We don't have "Hushpuppies" in the North. Or gumbo or sweet tea or cajun filets. It was quite an experience.

I don't know how to follow other blogs, I really want to follow my friends, and I accidently followed myself whenever I was trying to figure it out..sooo if anyone could tell me how to unfollow myself, that would be great.

In my Bio class today we got back our tests from last week. Graded in record time. The grades were as follows:

A-3
B-12
C-16
D-18
F-17

51/66 were C or below. Seriously? So who holds the problem here, the 51 students or the professor? She kept saying that there were people who studied and did the work and knew it all, uh you mean there were 3 people. Everybody else was out partying. I would say at least 15 of those 51 actually put forth effort. Something is very wrong with the Bio department but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Today I came home to my precious dog wagging her tail. While I was unloading my stuff into the foyer I left the front door wide open. Any normal dog would be half way across town. But my dog just stood there and watched me carry stuff in. This is probably because: she is 13 years old, she loves us, and we give her these Tyson dog treats. Caution: they will turn your dog into a crackhead. She actually drools for these treats. They're made out of real beef and you have to keep them in the fridge. They're called Dog Joy and I don't even think they're sold in the central part of the US.