Thursday, March 18, 2010

Papa Johns

I work in the Writing Center. I help tons of UCA students write papers everyday. I should keep up with a blog. (And I have brown hair).

The stories are at the bottom, I just had to ramble for the first part.

Awesome things that have happened to me this week:

I MOVED!! Yay! Finally I am free!! I now have my own room and bathroom, and I can go to bed at 8:30pm every night if I want to. No more getting attacked in the night by a rotten cat, finally just peace and solitude.

I feel like I might've actually dominated the Organic test on tuesday. Andrew Brooks looked over my test before he turned his in (ha) and said it looked like we had the same answers and he's pretty smart so hopefully we both got A's. Which would call for some serious ice cream AND cake. We will see tomorrow.

Brooke Burgin is helping me with an upcoming pageant. She is the coolest person I know by far, her and her husband Jonathan both. If you don't know them, you should!

Ethan is taking me on a date to a fish house tonight. Hello! Fish is my all time favorite type of food, I even take little pills that say "Fish" on them, because I just love fish so much. If only there was fish flavored ice cream, I'll present that idea to ColdStone next time I'm there.

OH YEAH, I almost forgot. I'm going to Iowa in less than 48 hours! Anddd my aunt wants me to move up there for the summer and watch her kids. Umm can you say, best job ever?!?! Like getting paid to have fun!

Things I don't like/understand:

Drama? In college. Come on guys, you gotta grow up sometime! Might as well start when you're 20. Seriously, this year I have been surrounded by so much I'm beginning to wonder if I accidentally went back to high school. If you know me, you know that I am pretty much emotionless (IT TAKES A LOTTT TO HURT MY FEELINGS), calm cool and collected, AND non-confrontational. So obviously, I am NOT the problem!! Seriously just stop, go away, just stop stop stop. STOP. It's annoying.

Carbon only has 4 bonds? Come one, how much easier would life be if it could make 5. Or if electrons didn't matter, nucleophiles and electrophiles could just come and go as they please.

A funny story (or 2):
The other day Ethan and I were eating ice cream (in cones) on his bed. Now, I like to save all the little pieces of cookie dough for the end, soo if I find one in my mouth, I just spit it back onto the cone. Anyway, I was teasing Ethan and telling him he wasn't American because he didn't like cookie dough and he reached up and smacked my hand (yes he hit me). Well I wasn't expecting it so I didn't have a good grip on the cone and it went flying across the room. Into a corner under a bunch of furniture. Nice. All my hard work saving the cookie doughs and I didn't even get to enjoy them.

Last night Ethan and I were trying to order a pizza. But for some reason he didn't want to pay full price, which I wouldn't understand because I have no concept of money. So we get online to look up coupons and deals and such for Papa Johns. While he is distracted (which he is most of the time) I quickly sign him up to receive emails about promotions and deals. I was just trying to be a thoughtful considerate girlfriend. :) Apparently he didn't think so. This morning whenever I opened my email I had a couple from Papa Johns and one from Ethan saying
"haha, here you go! >:)"
Yes, that is an evil smiley face. So now we're both signed up for these dumb emails and we can't figure out how to get off the list and they send 2 a week. :(