Sunday!! Is my birthday! I pretty much have a countdown from January 24th to July 24th, but it's only in my brain...mom and dad made a rule when I was younger that I couldn't talk about my birthday until the month of. I tend to get a little excited.
I'm VERY excited this year because Ethan got me an awesome present that I will post a picture of on facebook when I actually get it..........we really should change email passwords during birthday season, it is way. too. tempting.
Oh yeah, in all my birthday excitement I almost forgot, I'm married!!! FINALLY. After that white dress hanging in my closet for 10 months, we are finally married. And are loving every minute of it. A couple of things I've learned:
1. Ethan WILL pass gas under the covers and trap me in it!
2. NEVER iron his slacks while eating a sprinkley donut.
3. Pretend to be freezing and he'll think it's cooler than what it is (saving money on our electric bill, 77 degrees isn't that bad!! Mind over matter)
4. "Cuddling" is a good excuse for hogging the bed.
5. Cut the comforter in half, I can be warm he can be cool.
Living in our love nest we have learned:
1. There are two degrees of water, hot and scalding hot.
2. No, it's not an earthquake, it's the washing machine shaking the whole house.
3. The door will bump everytime the air kicks in, it's not a burgular.
4. We can't hear when people knock on the door, try trudging up the stairs
5. Thank God everyday, this place is such a blessing!
I'm very serious about that last one. Can't think of anywhere else we'd rather live!!
But I would say the best part about being married is knowing Ethan is always there for me, to hang out with me, cry with me, laugh with me, freak out with me, and protect me. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. :)