Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Marry Me

for some reason i still havent fully figured out how to use this site. which is embarassing considering i'm my father's daughter. but i am kind of getting the hang of it and i have internet again! so i wont be completely isolated in my dungeon doing chemistry problems.

its almost time to register for classes again! seriously, i love school. i want to be in school forever. i talked to the chair of the chem dept today regarding classes and he told me i should consider teaching at a college level.. psshhh. this guy only looked at my grades, he doesn't know that i am not always a mad scientist. i like to run and be outside and buy stuff and eat ice cream. and laugh. and i would rather talk about dumb things than intellectual things oh and i believe in Intelligent Design ..how many college profs do you know that do all that? plus i didn't let him on to my biggest secret...i love MATH! i only do chemistry because it makes sense in my brain. my heart and soul belong in the math dept.

soo now i'm thinking about double majoring..chemistry so that i can get a job, math because i love it.

on the less nerdy side.

i have THE BEST boyfriend in the whole world. seriously, he isnt even sitting beside me making me type this. and i love his family. like a lot. sometimes whenever i'm around them i forget i'm there because of Ethan, they just make me feel like family! i'm counting on being in that family no matter what. if Ethan doesn't marry me, his little brother already asked me, so my spot in the fam seems to be pretty secure..

we went fishing on Easter, on our way out to the house. His little brother rode with us. When we got in the car he grabbed my hand and said, "Brandy! Now we just have to get rid of Ethan!" haha! i love kids