Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tan

life. what to do.

iowa. is ahmayzing, my favorite place in the whole wide world. spending the summer there. wonderful. sunshine, fourwheelers and family. nothing could be better.

except maybe.

getting a job offer from and optometrist. cool. optometry is still an option in my life. after i get my degrees. no sunshine in the office, but it looks good on resumes and i could stay here.

but.

being an RA. would be pretty swell. room and board would be paid. and i wouldnt have to worry about living near people i dont like.

or.

my lifelong dream of being like indiana jones becoming a reality. and getting credit for it. um cool.

but what about.

bentonville. lake, family, boat. waterskiing. waterskiing. waterskiing.

if summer in iowa exists, the optometry job can't. if the RA job exists, the optometry can't. the RA job and the summer in iowa can coexist. the waterskiing and the summer in iowa can't coexist. if i become indiana jones then i can't have an optometry job. also, indianajones as an RA would be very interesting.

and life goes on.

so basically. do i want to be tan and waterski? or do i want to be tan and ride fourwheelers, dirt bikes, and spend every afternoon at the pool? golly life is stressful.

on an awesome note.

I HAVE THE COOLEST SUITEMATE OF ALL TIME.

im not even just saying that. seriously she is the most interesting human i have ever met in my whole life. she's from memphis, like ghetto memphis and her brothers are bloods and crypts and she was in the marines. she stays at a hotel everytime she goes home its that bad.

hi im brandy i grew up with a pretty dog and a white picket fence. my dad is super successful and my biggest stress is WHERE to spend my summer getting tan.

(eyeroll). ;-)

she told me i could go home with her one weekend if i want.

UMMM YEAHHH!!

there are guns laying around her house. seriously.

sure. my dad would prolly not approve. but hey. you gotta learn about life somewhere right?

=)